Monday, January 4, 2010

So let us begin...

I finally decided to make my own blog, and although this may seem completely trivial, coming from someone as indecisive and lethargic as I can be, this feels like the greatest accomplishment. Now I can actually entertain myself with things other than the words of Homer and Dante along with the pierce and agonizing screams of my 6-month old baby. With this blog, I am attempting to cook myself away from the stress of school and motherhood, and although I am not promising you anything spectacularly special, I can honestly say that you will find some of my dishes, well...charming. And to make this even more enjoyable, I can promise you that, unless otherwise indicated, these are all my own, made-up, and one of a kind recipes. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome.. i wish i can do something like that.
    looks like the next Julia Child in the making =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha fufu!! I love you habibti!! You started this January 4th and ended it the 7th! loool can't wait till June 25th!!<3 <3

    -Kelly Clarkson

    ReplyDelete